Monday, June 10, 2013

1966 Ford Mustang convertible at Heritage Motors

As I drive around town I see that the old classic cars have been dusted off, waxed up and are being shown off.  It makes me nostalgic for my 1967 Mustang that I used to drive and it really makes me want to light a fire under my husband to get our 1970 Plymouth Satellite convertible, that sits sadly collecting dust in the garage, up and running.  We're getting there.  It's just something of a slow process, since he works full-time plus some and we have two kids that keep us way beyond busy.  Sooo, I'm thinking that maybe we need to just buy another "cruising" car, wink, wink.   Like this 1966 Ford Mustang convertible.  It's even my signature color!

 
 


 
 
 
If you want to check this car out it's at Heritage Motors in Medford, Oregon for sale. 
Take a look:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment